I love the fact that you know, for example, you don’t really see people moan or cry so much with snot dripping down their face. When you have a crying scene, people have their makeup on and look nice, but in life we are all ugly sometimes—whether you’re making love or fighting, etc.—and what’s important is just the beauty of the situation and the act. Sometimes when you cry you can be dignified but it’s also just honest.
A 14 year-old boy was recently raped at knife-point by a 20 year-old woman. When the story broke, it was primarily men who claimed he should have enjoyed it. It was feminists who validated his pain and spoke in support of him.
This is why we need feminism.
Resources for eating vegan on a budget!
- Vegan on $15 a Week
- 18 Tips for Minimizing Your Food Costs + Final $2 a Day Menu
- Vegan Dollar Menu (Vegan for $3 a Day)
- Eating Vegan on $21 a Week (The Food Stamp Budget)
- Eating a Healthy Vegan Diet for Less Than $5 a Day
- Vegan on $10 a Day (or less!)
- Vegan on a Budget: Tips for Creating Delicious and Affordable Meals
- 6 Tips to Eat Vegan on a Budget
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.